What Does “Loving Your Life” Mean To You?
Do you love your life? Do you believe Jesus loved His life on earth?
Life does not have to be perfect in order for you to “love your life.” Does it mean constant laughter? Does it mean it’s always perfect? Or is it simply a life without regret?
Here are five things you can do to have a life you love:
- Respond instead of reacting. When Jesus was confronted with opposition he did not react, he responded with truth and evidence and with the Word of God. You can do the same.
- Build your strength and dependence on God. Take a “time out” with God on a regular basis. Thank God for the good, the bad, and even the ugly in your life. Trust God with the outcome. Allow Him to nurture you and feed you. Make Him number ONE in your life.
- Deal with your stressors. Take some time for you, even if it is fifteen minutes a day. Your energy will be revived.
- Live life to the fullest. Don’t give up! Focus on what you can do, not on what is out of your control.
- Appreciate the people around you. Each day give at least one compliment and thank them for what they mean to you; others will love you for it and you will start to love your life, if you haven’t already!
“Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?” And he said to him, “You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” Matthew 22:36-40